Falling in love is wonderful… developing a rhythm of healthy communication is vital. Healthy marriages are the result of two people making individual choices to become healthy together.
What could happen as you and your spouse took a season to take your marriage to the next level? Sound exciting (or maybe a little overwhelming)? Good News… it’s closer than you might think. Married Up will combine laughter with lots of helpful information. It will serve as a mirror while inviting you to reflect God’s idea of covenant.
Married Up is available as a workshop with many couples or private sessions.
- Married Up starts with Your Marriage in mind. You will receive a personalized report detailing what is going well… and what could use improvement.
- Married Up is backed by Research, not just Theory. Just as your marriage journey is unique, it also has a pattern that is common to many other marriages.
- Married Up is easy to Apply to your Everyday Life. You’ll be equipped for different conversations with better outcomes.
- Married Up is Realistic. Rather than chase a mirage of a perfect marriage, you’ll learn how to accept (and even celebrate) each other’s imperfections.
- Married Up invites you into the Love Story of Scripture. You’ll be equipped with biblical truths that form a framework for a healthy marriage.
Whether you are already engaged, or even just considering this big decision, SYMBIS Coaching (Saving Your Marriage Before It Starts) is a great place to take that next step. This is a safe, healthy space for important conversations around topics like: personality types, unspoken expectations, finances, faith… and so much more.
The SYMBIS journey starts and ends with honesty
Step 1 – Take the SYMBIS assessment supplied by Jim Thornton.
Step 2 – Determine whether individual sessions will be included as well as a couple.
Step 3 – Set a coaching schedule of 4-6 sessions, depending on discovery strategy to be developed.