Falling in love is wonderful… developing a rhythm of healthy communication is vital. Healthy marriages are the result of two people making individual choices to become healthy together.
Ready to take the next step? click here.
Married Up - Experiencing more in your marriage
What could happen as you and your spouse took a season to take your marriage to the next level? Sound exciting (or maybe a little overwhelming)? Good News… it’s closer than you might think. Married Up will combine laughter with lots of helpful information. It will serve as a mirror while inviting you to reflect God’s idea of covenant.
Married Up is available as a workshop with many couples or private sessions.
- Married Up starts with Your Marriage in mind. You will receive a personalized report detailing what is going well… and what could use improvement.
- Married Up is backed by Research, not just Theory. Just as your marriage journey is unique, it also has a pattern that is common to many other marriages.
- Married Up is easy to Apply to your Everyday Life. You’ll be equipped for different conversations with better outcomes.
- Married Up is Realistic. Rather than chase a mirage of a perfect marriage, you’ll learn how to accept (and even celebrate) each other’s imperfections.
- Married Up invites you into the Love Story of Scripture. You’ll be equipped with biblical truths that form a framework for a healthy marriage.
Whether you are already engaged, or even just considering this big decision, SYMBIS Coaching (Saving Your Marriage Before It Starts) is a great place to take that next step. This is a safe, healthy space for important conversations around topics like: personality types, unspoken expectations, finances, faith… and so much more.
The SYMBIS journey starts and ends with honesty
Step 1 – Take the SYMBIS assessment supplied by Jim Thornton.
Step 2 – Determine whether individual sessions will be included as well as a couple.
Step 3 – Set a coaching schedule of 4-6 sessions, depending on discovery strategy to be developed.