Let's get started
My goal is to help you discover and step into the purpose for which you were created! Whether in Life Direction, Personal Relationships or Ministry Effectiveness, you deserve to know God’s Strategic Plan for your life!
To begin, email Jim at firstname.lastname@example.org
I look forward to hearing your story and learning what your goals are as we begin this journey. In your email, please include any or all the information requested. This will help us make the most of our first session.
- Name, Email Address, Phone Number
- Primary Purpose/Interest – (SYMBIS/Marriage Prep, Relationship/Marriage Coaching, SA Recovery, Life Purpose Discovery, Church Leadership, etc.)
- What you hope to gain – In 2-3 sentences, identify your “best case scenario”. What obstacles need to be addressed and what steps you know you need to take.
- Anything else before we get started – This is your opportunity to give any information you believe to be important as we start.
Coaching Is About You
The purposes of a person’s heart are deep waters, but one who has insight draws them out (Proverbs 20:5).
Sometimes we need solid instruction… many times we just need a safe place to process our own thoughts and ideas. God has placed something deep within you. Once you discover it, you’ll never be the same.
Coaching is About You Becoming Your Best You
Take a moment to consider what becoming your best self would look like, feel like and act like. That’s what coaching is all about. This isn’t training or therapy. It’s about becoming that person who you know wants to come into full existence. This can take place on an individual basis, as a couple or even in a group with others of the same interest. The goal is always the same: making fresh discoveries as you take purposeful steps toward the goals that will bring the greatest fulfillment to your life.
- MA Leadership (Southern Nazarene University)
- Certified Professional Life and Leadership Coach (Professional Christian Coaching Institute)
- SYMBIS Certified Marriage Prep Coach (Saving Your Marriage Before It Starts)
- Sex Addiction Recovery Coach (American Association for Sex Addiction Therapists)
- Ordained Elder (Church of the Nazarene)
I am blessed to call Christy my beautiful bride, of 31 years. We have three sons; Tyler (wife, Kenna), Josh and Jacob. I am privileged to serve as Lead Pastor at Tulsa Hills Church of the Nazarene (Tulsa, Oklahoma) since 1999.
I am also on a journey much like yours. Since 1991, I have encountered people with the same question time and time again; “What does God have me here for?” The result of that question has led me to a variety of discoveries about God, ourselves and the decisions we make on a daily basis. As a Christian Life and Leadership Coach, I am excited to partner with you in discovering God’s answer to that central question.